Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

another pace..... Crochet Loops round

Pin It
Open in Mobile App  Hi all, I tiny change of pace.....Ive been having a play with a crochet pic I found on the internet.... here is the link.http://www.flickr.com/photos/90733686@N00/4344226231/in/pool-1271867@N23/
It didn't have a pattern I could find and I don't know the name of this technique so I had a go at working it out. I don't claim to be any crocheting expert just someone who loves to have a go so if some of this dose not look or sound quite right  then you will know why LOL...... Ive drawn up a very simple crochet diagram as I seem to learn easier this way and you might also.


I have also done these video tutorials (part 1 & 2) for you to follow...... you will need to have some basic crochet skills.  I know I hold my wool a little weird, that's just me :) I hope you will enjoy this, I will be continuing on with mine to make a small blankie. If anyone knows what this is called pop me an email and let me know..... I'll update you all later when it has grown bigger.
Blessings to you



and a last thought
You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, 
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
Psalm 139:15






9 comments:

BlackRose said...

Καλημερα,υπεροχες γεματες φαντασια οι κατασκευες σου.Μπραβο.....χαιρετισμους απο την Ελλαδα!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Really pretty!!!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

You make so many beautiful creations Valita! The colors are really lovely all together like that - one could plan different color combinations and alternate the colors to match a decor. Love all that you do and I am always so happy when you have a new post! Wishing you a happy day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

terrie said...

I remember my mother teaching me how to do this pattern...
I made two of them...thanks for the memories!!

TLady said...

This is SOOOO PRETTY Valita!!!!!! Can't wait to see it when it's bigger! :) You're SOOO TALENTED!!!!!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Valita, I believe it is called Jacob's Ladder! I made an afghan and a pillow years ago in this pattern! I also believe you are ending it off correctly however any way that works for you is correct! Crochet is an art form and as such there is not right or wrong, really! I also love your card posts! Thanks for taking the time to share them with us!

valita said...

Margie thanks for the info :)

paddie said...

A really fun project..Loved watching you do it. I was facinated..LOL
Show us the little blanky when it's finished..I'd love to see how it looks..Your so versatile..

pat

Gail said...

You are a star ,I love that you worked out how to do this pattern.Such a pity I can not crochet.