Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Christmas cards have started

Pin It
Hi all, we've settled in now to make Christmas cards till we finish up for the year with our card making group. so heres last weeks cards and pattern hope you enjoy them and gain a few more ideas.....the card above I used the nestabilities circle die to cut the circle for the bauble which made cutting a breeze.

This poinsettia card was so easy i cut free hand petals for the flower.

and the pattern to try......
Beth and I spent Friday afternoon in the garden weeding etc and it was so nice...we found this little frog ...he was so cute!! we took heaps of pics....enjoy your day and as we prepare for the busy Christmas season i pray we all at some time just stop to reflect on Jesus who came to this world for us all.

and a last thought

"The scriptures say,
Worship only the Lord God.
Obey only Him."
Matthew 4:10

3 comments:

Regina said...

Hi Valita
your cards are so brilliant!!! ! You have so many wonderful ideas! I MUST make some of these poinsettias. Yours is unbelievably gorgeous!

Smilie girl said...

Hi Valita
These are so lovely. Which cuttlebug folder did you use for the poinsettias? I still in awe of the versatility you bring to the cuttlebug.
Also, I love your Christmas cake recipe from last year so much. Thanks for sharing. I have shared it on my blog (which only has a small readership) and posted a link to your site. Hope that's OK.
http://smiliegirl-sandra.blogspot.com/

ScrapAddict said...

Wonderful cards. I need to get started on mine!! Love the little froggie!